Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Back......

Ok ladies, I am officially going to be bringing my A game to this blogging thing! This means absolutely no more month long breaks between hearing about my life, what I love, what I'm eating, beauty tips, tricks and must haves, and of course, fashion that I am lusting after!

I don't know why I let myself get overwhelmed by blogging, but I do. So, to keep me typing away, I need some help. I need followers who will subscribe to the blog and post feedback and share. Obviously, only if you have friends that enjoy reading about what I write about!! I am going to post a giveaway, yep, that's right, a giveaway! And trust me when I say, it's not one that you will want to miss. It's going to be a few of my favorite things!

Those of you who know me on a personal level, know I am a cosmetic junkie. I love skincare and make up and anything that goes a long with it! And because I have an obscene amount, I decided to share. Here is a pic of the prize!


As you can see, there are many fabulous trial size pieces, but I also included a few full-size products! The full-size items are: Clinique All About Eyes (aka best eye cream EVER for puffy eyes), Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Tang and MAC Powder Blush in The Perfect Cheek (it really is the most perfect cheek color ever. It was limited edition, so I bought up a few!) 
The trial size items are:
Lancome Bi-Facil eye make up remover (it's fantastic)
Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser (you will never use another make up remover)
Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens (because no one likes an oily face)
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel (zits won't stand a chance)
2 Stila lip glazes in Passion Fruit and Dazzle-berry (one of the best lip glosses on the planet)
Benefit Badgal Lash mascara (if you want amazing lashes, this will do the trick)
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel (I have these in at least 12 shades)

Good Luck!




No comments: