Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lusts and Loves

Well, Payton's first day of Kindergarten went off without any glitches. She was so tired after she got home yesterday. And mark last night on your calendars because ALL 3 of my girls slept until 6:00 am or later. That's a first in a very, very long time. I didn't get up and worout this morning because my fitness buddy is still struggling a bit after his procedure. He needs to get well because next week we start P90X3! Woohoo!

Well, it's that time of the week again. The time of week where I share what I would love to have and things I have and love! 

Lusts:

So, to start things off, these were on my Pinterest feed the other day and I am now obsessed! <shocker that it's more shoes, right?> I visited Nordstrom's site to get the details, and of course I love them because they are Free People and it's one of my most favorite brands! And again, I'd love to have both colors! They would be so cute with leggings and skinny jeans.



I don't think I've posted anything about this yet, but another favorite way to accessorize is with jewelry. I love it all, statement necklaces, simple pendants, rings, bracelets, studs and chandeliers. There is not much I'd day no to when it comes to jewelry. One of my favorites though, are stackable ring sets and this set by Rebecca Minkoff is GORGEOUS! I love that the shape is not your basic round ring and the stones in the middle one.


Sadly, they are no longer available, but the same day I found this one, I also found this set...
I love how different each ring is and that you could wear as a pair or even each one on its own. Plus, this set is marked down 33%! 


Finally, I'm seriously loving the idea of rompers with thights for fall, while I couldn't find this particular one,


This one from Urband Outfitters would definitely do the trick! And it's a total steal at only $59.


Loves:

So, I've already mentioned in this post how much I love great jewels, well, I have one piece in my collection that I cannot get enough of. 


This is one of the most versatile pieces you could ever own! It's one necklace that can be worn 5 different ways. Plus, it's mixed metals, so you can't go wrong!


You can wear it longer or shorter, for more of a statement piece. The "sparkle" strand is removeable, so you can glam it up or down. Every jewelry-loving girl should have one (and they have other Sutton designs to choose from as well!) 

Even if it's your first time checking out my blog, you should know by the title you are entering a world that has a slight obsession with make up. You already know their mascara is my all-time favorite, but let me take a minute to rave about their palettes. 
I own all 3 NAKED palettes and the mini palette. While I love them all, this one takes the cake. I have green eyes, so the rosy tones of the NAKED3 palette really makes my eyes pop. 

While you are at Urban Decay purchasing this fabulous palette, they are also having a SALE! 
This and this are things I've tried and would recommend. There is also this bronzer on sale that I'd try. 










No comments: