Friday, August 8, 2014

Photography Friday

Happy Weekend Everyone! I'm a little later than usual getting this post up today because we had a major life event this morning. Yep, my husband got fixed! Apparently, he's been anxious about this for about 2 weeks and never shared his anxiety with me. Last night, we were "prepping" and I couldn't stop laughing. He did not think it was funny. He is recovering now and soaking up every ounce of being waited on that he can. 

Those of you who know me personally, know that of all the jobs I've had, photography is what I am most passionate about (and I've been passionate about multiple jobs). I love photography and truly wish that it was my full time job, but moving around the country makes it kinda tough. 

Since I am giving my all to blogging, I firgured what better way to ensure that I am continuing my education in photography and sharpening my skills. Every Friday, expect photos. Who knows what they will be of, but just expect them. 

Today, you will see some photos of my baby princess, Brooklyn Louise. Or, as we affectionately know her, Brookie Honey and Brookylu. She will be 7 months old tomorrow.

Who doesn't love baby sounds? She has recently discovered to art of "blowing raspberries" and she is very good at it.

This girl can laugh! A deep belly laugh that her sisters have mastered getting out of her. She already thinks they are the bomb dot com.

What?! Toes aren't food? <Mommy could nibble those toes all day long too!>

Her favorite eats: Oatmeal, Apples & Pumpkin and Carrots, Corn & Pumpkin. I think anything with pumpkin might be her favorite.

I L-O-V-E her face!

I hope you enjoyed photography Friday!
I forgot to post this yesterday, but it's Clinique Bonus Time at Belk!
The gift is great! With color choice of warm or cool.

 
Great time to try Clinique's nail polish if you haven't. It's one of the best!
Here are some of my top picks that'll qualify you for your gift!

Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
I use this every day, twice a day and can see a noticeable difference in the size of my pores. It's a product that I will never go without!

Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector
Dark spots causing trouble? Look nor further. This stuff will reduce those dicolorations by 58% in just 12 weeks. I use this one too (I had some stuff pop up while I was preggers with Brooklyn) and my, oh my, has it ever made those bad boys far less noticeable. Every day, twice a day and always use a sunscreen. 


Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus
I don't know what I ever did without this either. It is safe to use around the eyes and gives results of a fraxel laser treatment. It attached to where the collagen is broken, creating a bridge to repair. Smoothes and softens the lines on the surface for what I like to call a top down, bottom up approach to wrinkles. 

Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum
Have multiple skin concerns? Well, Clinique has come up with this inventive and very smart solution. It helps with discolorations, lines and wrinkles, firmness and radiance. It's a no-brainer really. Oh and did I mention it also knows what your skin needs before you do. See, Smart.

No comments: