Friday, September 5, 2014

Just a Few Things

I'm working again all this weekend, so I wanted to do a short post today before my crazy started to tell you about a few things. First of all, I am loving my Fitbit! My husband brought it home for me a couple weeks ago now and it is so nice tracking all my burned calories throughout the day, my sleep patterns and how many steps I take in a day. It's bluetooth, great battery life and the app also syncs with My Fitness Pal (my other accountability tool) which I love. 


We also will finish up our third week of P90X3 tomorrow. I haven't done the other two P90X versions, but I love that this one is only 30 minutes! Time is such a huge factor in why we also chose to do Focus T25. There is more equipment involved in P90X3. Damien is using a pull up bar, but I am just using resistance bands. Pull ups are no joke! I'm at a complete loss trying to do one. So, the resistance bands were the perfect option for me. The first three weeks have been the same, meaning each day of the week has it's own video. Wednesday is a yoga day and it is such a nice break from the hardcore cardio and strength training of the other days. I'm already seeing more transformations in my body.

I take more pictures after the first 30 days...I'll post the before and after, so be on the lookout.


Next thing that I must tell you about. Clinique at Dillard's is having their Bonus Time!
The treatment in this gift is fantastic and the colors are even better. You get to choose between Violets and Pinks and I promise, you cannot go wrong either way.
Gift includes: Moisture Surge Intense, CC Cream, Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser, eyeshadow trio, Chubby Stick Baby Tint and Lash Doubling Mascara.
Gift ends on September 20th.
FYI, the Chubby Stick Baby Tints can be misleading. They work with the natural tone of your skin, changing after applied. They look different on everyone. The pink goes hot pink on my lips and the violet shade stays more subtle. Both are fun!

My top picks for Clinique right now.

Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush
Gentle, yet effective cleansing brush. Waterproof, so you can use in the shower. Head tilts so it gets to those hard to reach areas. Your face will thank you!

Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick
A truly matte lipstick that actually feels good on the lips. Not drying. Beautiful shades. My top shade picks are Matte Crimson, Matte Magenta and Matte Petal. 8 shades available.

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
I don't know about you, but my skin gets seriously dehydrated in the winter. With the cold right around the corner, this is a must-have product to give your skin the extra boost it needs to tough out the harsh conditions.



Lancome at Belk is also in gift, so if you love Lancome, you can shop for that here.

My top Picks for Lancome right now.

Lancome Grandiose Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara
I got up close and personal with this mascara recently and though I have my favorite in another line, this one is top-notch. It has a plastic brush, which I think are far better than the softer bristles.

Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
Foundation primer is all too often forgotten about. This primer is among the best of the ones I have used. It feels silky on the skin and is oil-free. Your makeup will look as good when you take it off as it did right after you put it on.

Well, that's all I've got for today! Happy Weekend! I hope you do something exciting!!









No comments: