Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't forget the sunscreen

So, today I am dreaming of summer! It is a chilly 36 degrees here, with snow in the weekend forecast. You'd think after 2 years in Montana the Missouri winter would be a piece of cake, but 36 here is brrr! Stupid humidity. 

So, I decided to browse swim suits today to make me feel a little warmer.

Have you seen how cute they are making one pieces these days!? Nothing wrong with some modesty. After 3 children, the last one being only 7 weeks old (today!), I'm thinking one pieces are my best option this summer. Nordstrom has a fabulous one piece selection this season. 

Here is what I found that I am LOVING...

First up, this Robin Piccone crochet overlay beauty! It comes in black (personal favorite), white, geranium, oasis and navy. You can get yours here
 Next, is this stunner from Juicy Couture. It is simple and sweet (and there will be no strap tan lines!) It comes in regal (shown) and beauty. The color names make it even better! You can't go wrong. 
Go here to get yours
 Finally, Trina Turk does not disappoint with this printed number. It's hard to find a cute printed suit that is not floral (nothing against flowers, but seriously, it's been done thousands of times). 
Get this one here
And for the readers that might be bikini ready, I've had my eye on this. By Mara Hoffman, it has a bohemian vibe, which I love! If by some miracle I get my body back before summer, I'd opt for this. You can get one here from my friends at Mosaic

And please, don't forget the sunscreen!!! 


No comments: